Wednesday, December 10, 2014

First solo trip in a long time

Hello dear readers! I write to you from a small town near Springfield, MO. I am visiting my beloved Scruffy. A whole week with his family. What a delight it has been so far. My trip ends early Saturday.  I am absolutely charmed by his parents. It is going to crush a part of me I thought I had all locked up when I have to leave him behind. Its not the end of the world though. I will work out with his folks about getting him a ticket to visit me in February.  Yes, ticket. That's right my readers. Me, never leave the house alone, scaredy girl actually left the house and road Greyhound all the way down from Jefferson City, MO to see him. It took gumption, I tell you what. I would not trade this week for all the world....with one sad exception that would never happen that is.

I almost wish I lived here with them but that would mean leaving out our sweet Tails and I just could not do that to him. We both couldn't. We love him too much. It has to work out. It just has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment