Monday, June 2, 2014

Can't say enough about Goodreads.com!

Hello my readers, loyal and fickle.

I know I have mentioned Goodreads.com before but I just have to reiterate how wonderful this site is to me. I love being able to win new books for free, and being able to review them makes it so much fun. The site also allows me to be able to track the books I have or have not read, that way I do not have to try to remember. If I need a new book to read I simply open Goodreads and the library's site then set to work requesting books from my I want to read list.  I have been discovering Authors I never knew about and stories I might never have read on my own. Bored? Need something to challenge your mind? Pick up a book and be sure to let us all know how you felt about it on Goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment