Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Loving Support

It is amazing how emotional women can be. We cry if we are happy, we cry if we are sad, we cry if we are angry. Wow, that's a lot of tears. You would think we would have to drink more water than men. Well, alright, not all women are like that, I am though. Seems I cry over almost everything. I cried today because I tried something kinda new to me and it hurt so I gave up. I have a very low pain tolerance so I may never be able to do what I tried.I'm not going to say what I tried, that's personal. Let's just leave it at the fact that it hurt. I felt like a major failure. I mean I gave birth to three children, why couldn't I work through this pain? The amazing thing is that my guys were very comforting and supportive. Not everyone can do it, or you have no reason to feel bad. I love those men. Everyone should have supportive SOs. Be it a guy, a girl, two guys, two girls, whatever. We all deserve this kind of love and support.  I hope you, my dear readers, can find that if you don't have it and can hold onto it if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment