Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lost

I've been ill a lot lately. I don't like it. I feel weak and shaky. I've been off again on again with my meds too. I keep forgetting to take them. I asked for help with doing it right and well my help stopped. I don't know what to do to get myself right anymore. I need to go down and bug the doctors office. They have not gotten me a new therapist and I know that isn't helping. I'm so confused and tired. All the time I am tired. Most of the time I fake that I am fine but it has really caught up to me these days. I feel like I am crashing and burning with no way to stop. The more I try to organize and clean up my life the worse it gets. I slept all day yesterday. I don't know if it is because I am ill or depressed or both. I don't really know much of anything anymore. What kind of person lives like this?

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, it's sad to read that someone is feeling so lost and alone having to pretend they're ok. Please don't try to cope alone, people will help if they know how you really feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. How upsetting, I really hope your better soon :) do talk to me if you ever want to!
    Swap bot follow me #26 I'm jessiejcb2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things start to look up for you.

    -Zefaniya (Follow me #26)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! It has to rain in order to have a rainbow!

    Magena22 Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete