Monday, July 15, 2013

Art by hand a thing of the past?

I love to draw. There is a certain purity to art done by hand but in this day and age everyone seems to be doing the latest thing: Digital Art. Digital art looks great but it also feels fake. There is a certain personal touch that gets lost in making it perfect with those fancy programs. I'll take the flaws and personality quirks of simple drawings over digital any day. I just wish there were more of us that liked art that way so I could offer my pieces to you all to buy ha ha! My fiance and I are working on setting up our FA and DA accounts to offer our pieces to the public, but who knows how we will be recieved.  When we have some things posted I will share the links to our pages. Until then, I love Digital Art but long for handdrawn....

No comments:

Post a Comment