Sunday, July 22, 2012

Proud of those who serve




The above song is a great tribute to those who have died in the service of our country. It is also a great big thank you to those who survived to come home again.  I should have written a blog about the military folks before this. I have no excuse why I had not.

Let me take this moment to say it loud and proud:

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND WILL DO IN THE FUTURE.


To show my appreciation I have joined Soldier's Angels and so far I have enjoyed every minute. I hope that you, my dear readers, might also join a similar group to support the armed forces of your nation. I can not tell certain peoples to not support their fighting force just because they may be ones we are up against. I can not judge others for that is God's work.  All I can do is choose the side I know in my heart is right and support them as much as I can. Be it with prayers, simple letters, care packages in the mail or working with others to support thousands at once. I will strive to do my best to support our troops.

Feel free to leave comments with other websites that support troops. I will follow up on each in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment