Friday, May 11, 2012

Why is it all about money?

I have to wonder why life seems to run on and about money. There are things more important but greed causes everything to rotate around it. If people were less inclined to make as much as they can with as little effort as possible then more people could support their families. Of course that would require effort. It is a very sad catch 22 that our world lives in. One day it may be our greatest downfall. There are too many restrictions at public gardens. There are not enough public gardens to support their communities. Everyone thinks of what they can get for the excess they have. It is indeed a very sad world. For now I will do what I can for my family and share when we have more than we need. It is the least I can do to set an example of change for the world. What example will you set?

No comments:

Post a Comment