Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walgreens trip plan for 3/8/12

I have been preparing for my day of shopping since Sunday 3/04/12. I will do  my final prep-work tomorrow. Today let's talk about  my plans for Walgreens, or WAGs. Remember, anything I can't get at the actual WAGs I can price match at Walmart. Here's what I hope to get and how:

Planters Nutrition on sale for 2/$9 I have coupons for $1/2 making this item 2/$8. Then for each 2 you buy you get a $1 RR meaning for those I get here I only pay $7 for 2 or $3.50 each.   Not the best deal but it gives my family a healthy snack.  Since I plan on getting a total of 22 cans I can also donate some to the local pantry or offer to trade for movies or other items with families on a rough spot but not desperate.

Kettle Chips 8oz bags are on sale for $1.99ea have coupons or $1/1 letting me get 2 bags for $1.98, I also have 2 coupons for 75c/2 letting me get 4 more for $6.46. No RRs on this  one.

Sunsweet Prune Juice is on sale for 2/$6 and I have2 coupons for 75c/1 letting me get 2 bottles for $4.50.  In my family these are definitely on the donate list! Again no RRs on this deal.

Ocean Spray 2/$6 have 8 50c/1 coupons, but these are only good for the grapefruit drink. If this is not included in the sale I will drop this planned purchase. No RRs.

Coffee Mate liquid creamer 16 oz 2/$3, I  have a Non-SS for 55c/1 making these 95c each. There is a limit of 4 so will have to do 2 transactions to get the 5 I need. Another fine donation Item. No RRs.

Campbells Chunky or Harvest Select Soups 2/$3 Have a coupon for $1/4 making them $1.25 each. No RRs.

And that's my planned trip. I will be taking my new notebook for noting shelf prices with me to help with my records.  Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment